Following plastic injection activities, finished products are obtained used in the following areas:
- Electronic and electro-technical (connectors and electromagnet components, other parts used in electrical assemblies).
- Household electronic appliances (plugs, multiple sockets, switches, diverters, etc)
- Automotive (electromagnets, connectors, lighting system components of motor vehicles, s door lock system part, braking system part, other parts of motor vehicles).
- Household items and stationery made by Flaro, areas in which we intend to occupy a very good position, both in Romania, as well as abroad (school items and office items, household products).
We use an very wide range of plastics: PS, PAS, ABS, PP, PE, PA, PBT, PC, PC/ABS, PPS, PPA, Bakelite, Urochem, BMC.
Our goal is to be at the top of the favourite suppliers in the areas addressed.
Plastics processing activities are conducted on a total area of 6,500 square meters, of which:
- completely renovated production premises having an area of 5,400 sqm
- warehouses having an area of 936 sqm
- offices having an area of 164 sqm
The performances of the technical equipment can be summarized by the characteristics of the 28 injection machines, including:
- ARBURG injection machines (injection force between 25 and 250 tons; injection capacity up to 500 grams;
- ENGEL injection machine e-max 200/100; force of 100 tons injection, injection capacity of 59 grams;
The modern technical equipment is complemented by peripherals specific to injection processes and by measurement and control equipment and industrial robots (T-800 III E), in charge of taking over moulded parts from the mould and placing them on the conveyor belt or straight into packages.
Some of our customers are: Delphi, Firstronic, CML, Emerson, Harting, Kuhnke-Kendrion, Eaton,Vimar, Delipro, Cooper Industries, Romanelec, RTC, Herlitz etc.